Umfrage: Wie hat euch die Folge gefallen?
legendary
sehr gut
gut
ok
naja
schlecht
[Zeige Ergebnisse]

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
9x23 und 9x24 Die Liebe meines Lebens // Last Forever
Auch wenn die meisten von euch es wahrscheinlich nicht hören wollen, aber hier ist ein wirklich sehr guter Beitrag (wie übrigens jeder Beitrag dieses Users) eines Youtube Users (die Leute die sich mit himym YouTube Videos auskennen werden schon wissen wenn ich meine, weiß jetzt nämlich nicht ob Werbung in der Form hier erlaubt wäre) den ich gerade zufällig gefunden hatte:

"Sorry, but you're totally wrong. Again, you were not paying attention. Ted and Robin's story dominated seasons one and two and set up the entire story. It did NOT end there any more than Ross and Rachel's story ended in season 3 of Friends. They spent season 3 of HIMYM moving on as friends while dealing with them dating other people, only to have Robin upset about Ted getting married to Stella in season 4, telling Ted that her feelings for him would never go away and that "she's not just another guest there." Then Ted and Robin move in together and become "roommates with benefits" before deciding that they'd be better off not doing that.

Robin only had a one-night stand with Barney in season 3, as opposed to the romantic boy-meets-girl moment she and Ted had in season 1, which launched the entire show. Robin and Barney didn't become a couple until season 5 and broke up after only 7 episodes, which was less than half as long as it took Ted and Robin to break up. And how did season 5 end? With Robin moving back in with Ted after getting her heart broken by Don, and she and Ted very nearly end up making love again at the end of the season 5 finale, 'The Doppelgangers.' Season 6 was the only season that never spent any time on Ted and Robin, but season 7 had them nearly getting back together again after "Symphony of Illumination," when Robin discovered she couldn't have children and Ted made her that romantic Christmas lights display to cheer her up.

Robin could've gone back to Barney if she wanted to, but she instead chose to stay with Kevin. After breaking up with Kevin, Robin and Ted nearly got back together in 'No Pressure' until Robin replied 'No' to Ted's "Do you love me?" question. A blatant lie on her part, since we find out later in season 8 that Robin wanted Ted to marry her instead of Stella, and intended to wear her locket when she married Ted. And then in season 8, we not only get the revelation that Robin asked Lily, "why isn't Ted marrying me?" before Ted and Stella's wedding, we also get Victoria's ominous "I really hope you get her someday" quote before leaving Ted after he refuses to cut Robin out of his life. And Ted and Robin have that moment together in Central Park right before her wedding to Barney. Don't you think that's a little unusual to have that happen so soon before the wedding?

And as for that "balloon scene" with Ted letting go of Robin, you obviously did not pay attention to future Ted's words in that episode. Remember that future Ted said that losing his balloon taught him a lesson that "if you loved something, you could never let it go, or it was gone forever." And then Ted said that it was a lesson that took him 30 years to UNLEARN. Now why would he say that he needed to unlearn that lesson? Obviously because he later learned that sometimes letting go of something doesn't mean that it will never come back to you at some point later one, which is what happened with him and Robin. That one slipped by you, huh? That's why I said you all only paid attention to the stuff you wanted to pay attention to instead of listening to the entire story that Ted was telling.

It was actually all of seasons 8 and 9 that the writers showed that Barney and Robin were the ones that should not be together. Barney used tricks and lies to get Robin to marry him, and he kept doing one immature thing after another throughout seasons 8 and 9 that kept infuriating Robin, to the point where she spent most of those seasons questioning whether she was marrying the right man. Who did she spend the morning of her wedding with? Ted, walking barefoot on the beach with him instead of looking for her missing, inebriated finance who was at a strip club. And when Robin asks Ted to run off with her just minutes before her wedding, that's a clear sign that her marriage to Barney won't last. All of that foreshadowing to Robin and Barney's wedding in seasons 6, 7, and 8 had nothing to do with any character development, they were nothing but flash-forwards to an event that was pure misdirection because they needed a wedding for Ted to meet the mother at. But again, the mother was absent for 99% of the story, while most of the story was all about Ted and Robin. Why be so upset about the death of a character who was never even developed and was never around?

And the writers had left clues and hints all throughout the series that the mother was dead in the future and that Ted and Robin end up together. Do you not remember the crayon drawings of Robin and Ted's kids? Do you not remember Marshall and Lily's bet, to which Marshall always replied, "not yet"? Do you not remember Ted's 45 Days speech to the mother? All the evidence was there from the beginning, which is why people like me saw the ending coming a mile away. It's not like you all hadn't been warned by us years ago that the mother was dead and the Ted and Robin would end up together, because we were paying attention to the story. It's just that you didn't want to see it or hear it because you were watching something other than the story that was being told.
http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/how-met...65790.html

NPH, war zu Gast im Inside the Actors Studio, unteranderem folgende Aussagen:

„Ich habe das Ende geliebt,“ erzählte Harris in der Sendung. „(Robin und Barney) gehörten nicht zusammen. Sie war für Ted bestimmt...Ich mochte den Kreislauf der Serie und ich mochte, dass in der ganzen neunten Staffel versucht wurde, die beiden zusammenzubringen und geglaubt wurde, dass die beiden perfekt füreinander waren.“

Über die Liebe zu "seiner" Tochter: „Das ist die eine Frau, der er sein Leben widmet. Ich habe es sehr wertgeschätzt, was das für Barney Stinson bedeutet. Ich glaube einfach nicht, dass es eine erwachsene Frau gibt, die ihn zähmen könnte und dennoch ist es ein schöner Abschluss für seinen Weg, dass eine Frau ihn letztendlich zähmt und sein Herz erobert.“
Knapp ein Jahr nach dem Finale hier nochmal eine von einem Fan erstellte Version des Finales mit neuem Schnitt und geschnittenen Szenen:

PW:

truestory
Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro - I'm Broda! -- Barney Stinson
1 Jahr HIMYM Finale! Smile

Für mich die schönsten, besten, emotionalsten 45 TV Minuten aller Zeiten!

Ich vermisse die Show, die Schauspieler, das unglaubliche Team hinter dem Team! Für mich die mit Abstand beste Sitcom aller Zeiten! Habe ja immer noch so ne kleine Resthoffnung das sie, wenn sie 2030 dann schon alle nicht mehr so sehr mit anderen Film- und sonstigen Projekten beschäftigt sind wie im Moment, vielleicht nochmal eine Staffel aus der Gegenwart dran hängen, befürchte aber das sich dieser Wunsch nicht erfüllen wird.

Nochmals DANKE an Carter & Craig für die beste Serie aller Zeiten und das unglaubliche Serienfinale!

Ted & Robin FOREVER
[-] Folgende 2 Mitglieder gefällt puzzles96's Beitrag:
  • Shmosby, Gerdi
Für die Ted/Mutter Fans hier ein wie ich finde sehr gelungenes Fan Video zu T/T
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBw3N9FPPzo

Hätte man nach dem "because love is the best thing we do" nach ca. 3 Minuten den Abspann gemacht wäre es perfekt gewesen

Weitere Videos zum himym Finale und zu Ted/Robin hab ich vor ein paar Monaten mal bei I'm with stupid reingestellt
2 Jahre HIMYM Finale!

Unglaublich wie schnell die Zeit vergeht! Smile

Zur Feier des Tages zieh ichs mir heute Abend auch mal wieder rein, aber erst nach dem Biergartenbesuch bei dem Traumwetter Icon_cool

Auch nach den 2 vergangenen Jahren bleib ich dabei, für mich das genialste Serienfinale aller Zeiten!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW82fRNJc84

TED & ROBIN FOREVER!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste