Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[Spoiler & Spekulation] 9x05 The Poker Game
Spoiler & Spekulationen zu 9x05 The Poker Game

Inhalt: Als Barney in einem Streit gezwungen wird sich zwischen Robins Seite und der seiner Mutter zu entscheiden, zeigt ihm Lily, wie er seine Beziehung nicht zerstört. Marshall und Ted streiten sich unterdessen über Hochzeitsgeschenke und Dankeskarten.

Ausstrahlung USA: 14.10.2013
Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro - I'm Broda! -- Barney Stinson
ein erstes behind the scenes von der Folge Smile auf instagram

Wie NPH schreibt: Ranjit, All in!
Zitat:ROBIN GETS INTO A FIGHT WITH JAMES AND LORETTA, LEAVING BARNEY UNSURE OF HOW TO HANDLE IT, ON THE FINAL SEASON OF "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER," MONDAY, OCT. 14

Frances Conroy Returns as Barney’s Mother, Loretta,

Sherri Shepherd Returns as Daphne and Wayne Brady Returns as Barney’s Brother, James

"The Poker Game" — When Barney is forced to pick sides in a fight between Robin and his mother, Lily coaches him on how not to ruin his relationship. Meanwhile, Ted and Marshall get into a dispute over wedding gifts and thank-you notes, on the final season of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Monday, Oct. 14 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Frances Conroy returns as Barney’s mother Loretta, Sherri Shepherd returns as Daphne and Wayne Brady returns as Barney’s brother, James.

CHEAT TWEET: Learn how 2 win a fight btw ur mom and ur fiancée using the Barney Stinson method. 10/14 @8pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/14AAxAo

SERIES REGULARS:
Josh Radnor (Ted)
Jason Segel (Marshall)
Cobie Smulders (Robin)
Neil Patrick Harris (Barney)
Alyson Hannigan (Lily)
Cristin Milioti (The Mother)

RECURRING CAST:
Bob Saget (Narrator)
Marshall Manesh (Ranjit)

GUEST CAST:
Sherri Shepherd (Daphne)
Wayne Brady (James)
Frances Conroy (Loretta)
Matt Boren (Stuart)
Virginia Williams (Claudia)
Jeff Grace (Delivery Guy)

WRITTEN BY: Dan Gregor and Doug Mand
DIRECTED BY: Pamela Fryman
Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro - I'm Broda! -- Barney Stinson
Promo:

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste