HIMYM-Fans.de - How I Met Your Mother Forum
Jason Segel in The Muppets - Druckversion

+- HIMYM-Fans.de - How I Met Your Mother Forum (https://forum.himym-fans.de)
+-- Forum: How I Met Your Mother (https://forum.himym-fans.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Schauspieler (https://forum.himym-fans.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thema: Jason Segel in The Muppets (/showthread.php?tid=232)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Jason Segel in The Muppets - Broda - 23.05.2011

Abgetrennt aus dem Jason Segel-Thema.

Es gibt was Neues zum Muppets-Film:
Zitat:On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world’s biggest Muppet fan, and his friends Gary (Jason Segel) and Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets’ former stomping grounds. To stage The Greatest Muppet Telethon Ever and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways: Fozzie now performs with a Reno tribute band called the Moopets, Miss Piggy is a plus-size fashion editor at Vogue Paris, Animal is in a Santa Barbara clinic for anger management, and Gonzo is a high-powered plumbing magnate. With secret, signature, celebrity cameos, “The Muppets” hits the big screen Nov. 23, 2011.
Start ist bei uns leider erst der 19.01.2012...
Hier noch das Poster:
[attachment=36]

edit:
Trailer:

RE: Jason Segel - Broda - 16.06.2011

Noch ein Trailer:

RE: Jason Segel - Mermegil - 16.06.2011

zu geil xD ist nicht Schwedisch versprochen xD

RE: Jason Segel - RobinSparkles - 17.06.2011

Hehe, nice. Ich freu mich schon auf den Film!

RE: Jason Segel - Broda - 20.06.2011

Offizieller Trailer:

RE: Jason Segel - RobinSparkles - 20.06.2011

Ist das am Ende der Roboter aus den Robin Sparkles Videos?

RE: Jason Segel - Broda - 20.06.2011

Der gleiche ist es nicht, aber Ähnlichkeiten sind schon vorhanden.
Bin wirklich sehr auf den Film gespannt. Wenn er so erfolgreich wie erwartet wird, hat das für uns allerdings auch eine negative Seite:Sollte Jason Segel damit endlich den endgültigen Durchbruch als Filmstar schaffen, dürften die Chancen auf mehr als 8 Staffeln HIMYM gegen 0 tendieren. Dann wird er schlicht keine Zeit mehr haben, 24 Folgen TV zu drehen. Ähnlich, wie damals Kevin James bei King of Queens nach seinen Kinoerfolgen (Hitch).

ps: Jason Segel und Muppet-Thema getrennt.

RE: Jason Segel in The Muppets - RobinSparkles - 20.06.2011

Bin mir sicher, dass nach 8 Staffeln HIMYM sowieso Schluss sein wird, da eines der Kinder spätestens in 2013 oder 2014 geboren werden sollte. Außerdem sagte Jason doch schon, dass er dann nach den kommenden zwei Jahren sowieso aussteigen wird. Naja, man weiß es nicht... Erfolg wünsche ich ihm mit den Muppets auf jeden Fall.

RE: Jason Segel in The Muppets - Broda - 23.06.2011

hitfix.com schrieb:Juggling 'The Muppets' and 'How I Met Your Mother' has been tough
It's been tricky. I am doing seven day weeks and true seven day weeks. My hard day is Tuesday into Wednesday. I do Tuesday-day on the TV show, come here and do Tuesday night, night shoot, and then immediately go back to the TV show to do Wednesday- day. So, it's a 36-hour-day. I sleep in my trailer or when they drive me to the set. I usually get back to the TV show at 7 AM and they start at 8 AM so I usually get a quick nap-aroo. But it's my dream come true so you can't complain about it. It's what I had to do to get the movie made and it's really tough to be in a bad mood around Kermit. As corny as that might sound. And they bring out Kermit and it's 'Hi ho,' and 'Awwww, alright. I'll smile.' And the TV show is a pleasure to be on. We've been doing it for six years now and we've kind of got it down to a science. So, they have been incredibly kind to just make this schedule work because they have shot me out of a day of filming every week. And my cast has been very patient about it. They knew it was my dream. When I told them I was selling this three years ago I think all of us thought, 'Oh, awesome' but we knew it would be an uphill battle to get it made. Once they said they were going to make it, everyone in my life was like, 'Alright, whatever you need, let's get this thing made.' I've had Muppet or Muppet figures in my house since I was a kid.

Den Rest des Interviews gibt's bei hitfix.com

RE: Jason Segel in The Muppets - sönnchen - 29.06.2011

die Trailer sehen ja schon sehr lustig aus, hoffe, dass der dann auch bald in die deutschen kinos kommt. Dann kann ich die "pups-schuhe" nochmal sehen... ;-))