Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[Spoiler & Spekulation] 9x22 The End of the Aisle
Spoiler & Spekulationen zu 9x22 The End of the Aisle

Inhalt: ?

Ausstrahlung USA: 24.03.2014
Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro - I'm Broda! -- Barney Stinson
Zitat:WITH ONLY A HALF-HOUR TO GO BEFORE THE WEDDING, BOTH BARNEY AND ROBIN HAVE PANIC ATTACKS ABOUT THEIR UPCOMING NUPTIALS, ON THE FINAL SEASON OF "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER," MONDAY, MARCH 24

Wayne Brady Returns as Barney’s Brother, James, and Ben Vereen Returns as Reverend Sam Gibbs

"The End of the Aisle" — With only a half-hour to go, both Barney and Robin have panic attacks about their upcoming nuptials. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily rewrite their old wedding vows, on the final season of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Monday, March 24 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Wayne Brady returns as Barney’s brother, James, and Ben Vereen returns as Reverend Sam Gibbs.

CHEAT TWEET: Will Robin & Barney actually go through with their wedding? What’s ur bet? #HIMYM 3/24 @8pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/1oNnxxM

SERIES REGULARS:
Josh Radnor (Ted)
Jason Segel (Marshall)
Cobie Smulders (Robin)
Neil Patrick Harris (Barney)
Alyson Hannigan (Lily)
Cristin Milioti (The Mother)

RECURRING CAST:
Bob Saget (Narrator)

GUEST CAST:
Ben Vereen (Sam Gibbs)
Wayne Brady (James)

WRITTEN BY: Carter Bays and Craig Thomas, co-creators and executive producers
DIRECTED BY: Pamela Fryman
Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro - I'm Broda! -- Barney Stinson
http://tvline.com/2014/03/12/how-i-met-y...-theaisle/
was denkt ihr ist die Rolle der Mutter in der ganzen Folge, könnte es sein das es Ted nicht schafft Robin zu beruhigen, aber sie? Schliesslich hatte sie bisher für jeden einen guten Rat/Tip, da erwarte ich eigentlich mehr als nur dreimal tief durchatmen!

Scheinbar führen sie auch nicht alle Gäste auf, denn auf de Bildern ist Robin sr. zu sehen wie er sie zum altar bringt, ausserdem würde ich zumindest in der Kirche auch alle Eltern erwarten. Die bis auf die Mutter von Robin ja auf neue Partner haben...

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste