Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[Spoiler & Spekulation] 9x08 The Lighthouse
Spoiler & Spekulationen zu 9x08 The Lighthouse

Inhalt: Als der Konflikt zwischen Robin und Loretta eskaliert, gerät Barney mitten in die Fronten. Marshall und Daphne haben derweil mit einem blinden Passagier zu kämpfen und Ted und Cassie versuchen einen Ausflug zum Leuchtturm zu machen.

Ausstrahlung USA: 04.11.2013
Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro - I'm Broda! -- Barney Stinson
Zitat:BARNEY IS CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE WHEN ROBIN AND LORETTA’S ARGUMENT ESCALATES, AND TED TAKES CASSIE ON A ROMANTIC DATE, ON THE FINAL SEASON OF "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER," MONDAY, NOV. 4
Frances Conroy Returns as Barney’s Mother, Loretta, and Anna Camp Guest Stars as Cassie, Ted’s Weekend Date

"The Lighthouse" — When Robin and Loretta's conflict escalates, Barney is caught in the middle. Meanwhile, Marshall and Daphne deal with a stowaway on their road trip, and Ted and Cassie try to enjoy a trip to a lighthouse, on the final season of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Monday, Nov. 4 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Frances Conroy returns as Barney’s mother, Loretta, and Anna Camp guest stars as Cassie, Ted’s weekend date.

CHEAT TWEET: Robin and Loretta are still fighting. Whose side r u on? 11/4 @8pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/16ebbLP

SERIES REGULARS:
Josh Radnor (Ted)
Jason Segel (Marshall)
Cobie Smulders (Robin)
Neil Patrick Harris (Barney)
Alyson Hannigan (Lily)
Cristin Milioti (The Mother)

RECURRING CAST:
Bob Saget (Narrator)

GUEST CAST:
Sherri Shepherd (Daphne)
Anna Camp (Cassie)
Frances Conroy (Loretta)
Harry Groener (Clint)
Cristine Rose (Virginia)
Roger Bart (Curtis)
Robert Belushi (Linus)
Rob Gleeson (Waiter)

WRITTEN BY: Rachel Axler
DIRECTED BY: Pamela Fryman
Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro - I'm Broda! -- Barney Stinson
Hier ist die lange Promo:

NOTHING AND EVERYTHING IS POSSIMPIBLE !!!
Craig Thomas:
Zitat:I will do this in script form:

INT. TWITTER - DAY

#HIMYM FANS: When will The Mother appear again?

ME: Tonight!

Annnnnnnnnd scene!
https://twitter.com/HimymCraig/status/39...3411864577

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste